Debby Adereti, [12.10.21 07:08]
Vacancy Galore through WAVE
We’re Seeking to recruit the following roles listed below for a start up Restaurant;
Floor Managers ( N200,000-250,000)
We are currently looking for a versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant floor manager with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our team.
Floor Supervisors (N140,000- 170,000)
Restaurant supervisors oversee all restaurant operations to ensure that restaurants run smoothly. They train and supervise restaurant staff, ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations, and resolve customer complaints.
Hostess would be responsible for welcoming customers to a food service environment and ensuring that they are seated and receive attentive service. Their duties include maintaining a waitlist of patrons during busy meal service, passing out menus and accepting phone calls.
1. Experience in the stipulated role
2. Candidates should stay close to the island or on the Island
3. Excellent communication and customer service skills
Only Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject@ any of the roles you’re applying for.
Deadline: October 14 2021
Debby Adereti, [12.10.21 07:49]
Vacancy Galore through WAVE.
We’re looking to hire experienced and fit candidates for the following roles at a new Restaurant on the Island;
Please read through carefully.
The Sous Chef is responsible for planning and directing food preparation in a kitchen. This will involve a large degree of supervising other kitchen staff. As assistant to the Executive Chef, the Sous Chef will help with menu planning, inventory, and managing of supplies.
Chef De Partie(N150,000- N180,000)
A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen, and report to the Sous Chef. The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including: Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section. Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards.
Pastry Chef De Partie(N 100,000- N150,000)
A Pastry Chef De Partie is responsible for supervising a section of the kitchen, such as pastry, butchery, fish, or sauces. They enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
Demi Chef De Partie(N100,00- N150,000)
A demi chef de partie is like a stepping-stone role between commis chef and a fully-fledged CDP.The demi chef de partie is the assistant of the chef de partie, therefore, will mostly be learning the same duties and responsibilities as the chef de partie.
A commis is a basic chef in larger kitchens who works under a chef de partie to learn the station’s or range’s responsibilities and operation. This may be a chef who has recently completed formal culinary training or is still undergoing training.
Chief Steward(N70,000- N80,000)
A Chief Steward supervises and coordinates activities of pantry, storeroom, and non-cooking kitchen workers as well as purchases, kitchen supplies, and equipment. He/she inspects kitchens, workrooms, storerooms and equipment for cleanliness and order.
A kitchen steward maintains an establishment’s kitchen and surrounding areas, keeping them clean and sanitary. As a kitchen steward, you typically work in a commercial kitchen in a restaurant or hotel, reporting to a Kitchen Supervisor or Supervising Steward.Occasionally, a kitchen steward assists with basic cooking tasks like blending soups and prepping vegetables
Working Hours: Shift Job. Victoria Island
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding their CVs to email@example.com with subject the role you applied for.
Deadline: 14th of October 2021
Wellness Healthcare Limited
Role: Registered Nurses
Allowance: 80k -100k
Proximity is a major consideration
2 – 3years experience required
Must Be a qualified/trained nurse certified from a recognised institution.
Must reside within the location above
Interested candidates should send their CV using adding the location to subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a big player in the Health Management Service Sector. We are looking to fill:
Role: Head Underwriter.
Allowance: Very Attractive, with benefits.
Proximity is a major consideration
Compulsory 10 years post NYSC work experience
At least 5years experience in related field and 3years as head of department.
BSc Insurance, Actuarial Science or Actuarial Finance.
Post graduate Qualification in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Actuarial Finance or related fields.
Must be a certified Member of any recognised body/agency.
Must have attended relevant workshops, courses.
Do you fit the above description or know someone who does?
Send CVs to Recruitment@hazonholdings.com
We look forward to meeting you!!!!
Walk in Interview for *Sales Executives* for our client a reputable commercial bank.
Location : Lekki, Marina, Brod Street, Surulere, Iddo, Tincan, Yaba, Aspamda, LAGOS NIGERIA
Salary : 44,000 naira monthly + Commission + Pension
• A minimum of One year experience as a SALES AGENT
• BSC/HND/OND In any field
• Proximity to the location stated above.
• Sales Driven
• Excellent communication skills and Tech savvy
Interested Candidate should send Come to Workforce Group, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, with a copy of their CV, birth Certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, Waec Certificate.
Time : 8am
Starting: Mon 11/10/2021 to Friday 15/10/2021.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Directly Supervises: Asst. Marketing Manager & Marketing Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Qualification & Experience:
•An MBA with LBS is an added advantage.
•At least 8 years in a sale, business development or marketing position.
•Digital marketing experience is required.
•Marketing certification is an added advantage
Qualified Cvs should be sent to email@example.com
Our Client, an all-girls private school with over 1000 pupils in both primary and secondary categories and over 100 staff members hereby seeks highly enthusiastic and vision-centered people to join their ever-expanding team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply –
20th October, 2021.
A tech firm that focuses on revolutionizing the future of work by promoting the acquisition of tech skills is looking to hire a
Role: Learning Experience Manager
Location: Berger, Lagos
The Learning Experience Manager is a strategic partner who will create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment for the company’s learners as well as design and expand training programs.
• He will focus on designing inspiring, exciting and premium learning experiences for the company’s Learning Community.
• Oversee the creation of blended learning programs.
• Continuously improve and revise programs and curriculum as necessary for them to adapt to the changes occurring in the work environment;
• Act as the content expert, and maintain relevant training documents and training materials.
• Develop and deliver effective induction programs for new trainers, cohort captains, and students
• Monitor and review trainees’ progress through the learning platform and questionnaires and discuss students concerns about trainers
• Adjust learning delivery methods to scale to a rapidly growing global audience
• Design and deploy new programs for new markets
• Negotiate fees with facilitators
• Coordinate demo sessions with prospective trainers
• At least 3 years of working experience in a related field (E – Learning experience)
• The Learning Experience Manager must have excellent communication skills
• Must be adept in presenting and must be able to engage your audiences
• Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and creative—can think outside the box with different ways to motivate and engage an audience
• With strong interpersonal, conflict management, mentoring, organizational, project management, and influencing skills
Interested candidates can apply via https://forms.gle/NT6hMqriuos3ZAM96