Training Interns needed urgently for immediate employment
Available slot 10
Scope of work:
• Agent Visitation – Offsite visitation of agents in their outlets to collate all outstanding
• Follow up Activities – Follow up with agents yet to complete KYC updates
Kindly forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title : Entry Level Sales Executive
Location : Omole Phase 2 & Agugi Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
Our client , a reputable real estate firm is seeking for a competent sales executive who will be responsible for generating of leads and converting of this leads to client.
• OND/HND in any field
• Minimum of One year experience on the role.
• Good sales experience from a real estate sector.
• Energetic, smart, attentive to details teachable, goal driven and Analytical
• Ability to create a need.
Renumeration: 50,000 Net + Commission + weekly incentives.
If Qualified, kindly click on the link below to apply:
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A HEAD OF INDUSTRY RELATION
Prepare and distribute information for use during the collective bargaining process.
Knowledgeable in collective bargaining trends, Data, Economics and labour laws
Consulting with HR executive staff regarding clints.
Take full responsibility for news, contents, webinar and client’s portal.
Must be someone who can write, good in speaking, ability to communicate with style with a background in mass communication, English, Journalist or public relations.
Vacancy for Multiple roles
Sector : Insurance
Location : Lagos
Assistant Manager : Oil and Gas Business Development
Assistant Manager : FMCG Business Development
Assistant Manager : Financial services Business Development
• BSc or it’s equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with 4 years’ relevance within either FMCG, Oil & Gas or FMCG
Method of Application
All CVs should be forwarded using the job title as subject to email@example.com
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Nation Wide, Nigeria.
• BSC/HND in any field
• Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, ability to create a need and sell, confidence, smart and a fast learner
• Minimum of one year experience on the role
• Not more than 28 years old
Qualified Candidate should apply via the link below:
A fashion house on the island is looking to hire an *Office Manager.*
-Previous experience managing a store/shop
-Good communication skills
-Must be resident around Lekki/Ajah axis.
Share your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org with *”Office Manager”* as subject of mail.
Referals are welcome.
I am currently seeking to close the role of Sales Associatiates.
Must have at least 2-3 years experience working with a Insurance, micro finance or its equivalent.
Net salary is 50k, HMO and pension inclusive.
Send CVs to email@example.com
We need an Import Assistant at our Head office. The said candidate will assist to obtain all required import permits and export licenses for all processes and coordinate with marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient export classification and prepare tariff schedule. 1-2 years experience on the said role is required. QSR Experience is a plus. Interested candidates should apply within. https://cutt.ly/MxniWPD
A reputable marketing healthcare Company in Nigeria is currently seeking application from suitable qualified candidate to fill the positions below :
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from reputable institution in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any biological science field and must be within the age range of 20 to 28years. He or she must have worked in a relevant company marketing medical devices and other healthcare products for at least 1year.
Locations: South West( Lagos), South South(Port Harcourt), South East(Enugu), North West(Kano), North East(Yobe), North Central( Abuja).
Method of Applications: Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter stating the job they are applying for and their desired location to info@Biokeft.com
Job Title : Human Resource Manager
Job Purpose: Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A bachelors degree in Management, Administration or other business/personnel related courses
• An MSc is an added advantage but not mandatory
• Possession of CHR, SHRM, CIPD is an added advantage
• A minimum of 1 year Human Resource experience
• Ability to design and implement strategies and policies
• Microsoft Office applications
• Recruitment and candidate selection
• Human Resources Management
• Benefits Administration
• Performance Management and appraisal
• Communication Processes
• Compensation and Wage Structure
• Classifying Employees
• Knowledge of employment law
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
Method of Applications: Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter stating the job they are applying for to info@Biokeft.com
Job Title: Experienced Company Driver
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
• Must know Lagos Roads very well and other part of South West geo political zone in Nigeria
• Cool headed, hardworking and obedient
• Minimum of senior school certificate.
• Must have previous commercial driving experience, or have graduated from an accredited commercial driving school.
• Must have the ability to read and write English language. Perform simple mathematical calculations. Must have mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc.
• Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
• Must have knowledge of dot regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance.
• Must satisfactorily pass a drug test.
• Must satisfactorily pass an alcohol test
• Minimum of 2 years driving job experience
• Method of Applications: Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter stating the job they are applying for to info@Biokeft.com